Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 12- Day 3

No Exercise

I am in some sort of insomniac state and I like it but I don't.  I like it because I am getting work done but the bad part is I want and need to go to sleep but my body won't rest. If that makes any sense at all. I finally fell off to sleep at 5:30 am this morning only to have to wake up at 7:30. Despite the nap I was in a great mood all day and did not yawn once. Is this what it feels like on cocaine caffeine? I haven't had either btw. I learned the hard way in the past that good sleep plays a major role in weight loss so I cannot have this monkey on my back any longer. I am going to turn off the pc, make some sleepytime tea, and call it a night.


Breakfast: Oikos

Lunch: MSF Veggie Griller, falafel chips


Dinner: Pasta with Nates meatless meatballs & corn on the cob


Snacks: 1 pk 100 cal almonds, 1 deep chocolate vitamuffin, cherries


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!