Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 1 -Day 2

Plyometrics

WOW!  The exercises look easy but they are very hard and if done right you really feel the burn! I can honestly say that I did enjoy this workout though. So glad I pressed play =)
I felt great after the workout and had alot of energy to burn. I wanted to do the TJ 20 min workout in the evening but duty called once again and I was rushed away.


Breakfast: Dannon Greek vanilla yogurt
Lunch: Select Harvest Savory Chicken and rice soup
Dinner: 2 Fresco tacos from Taco Bell
Snacks: 1 pk 100 calorie Emerald almonds, 1 Edy's pomegranate fruit bar

**I know that I need to work on the food portion. I do not consume enough calories. I'd like to at least consume 1200 calories a day. Well...like I said before this journey is definitely a learning experience for me and thru reading other blogs I am gaining so much information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!