Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 1-Day 5

*sigh*


When I went to bed last night I did not feel well at all and woke up in this same state this morning. Needless to say I did not get to do my workout. My heart is very heavy and saddened so this may have something to do with it. My head hurt and I felt nauseous and dizzy. I took a teaspoon of white vinegar for the headache and after a while it went away thank God. I took a tablespoon of Great Plains Bentonite Indian Clay for the nausea. This is what works for me whenever my skin breaks out or my tummy is upset. I rarely use it so I always forget about it. I wish i had taken it earlier.
Had to make myself eat today. The last thing that I want my body to do is go into ketosis. Hate that I didn't get the chance to get out and run errands. As soon as the market closed today my bed was calling me and I have been lying here since :(


Breakfast: Dannon Greek Yogurt-vanilla
Lunch: Ready Pac Bistro Salad-chicken cranberry walnut
Dinner: Mini me created a wrap from a leftover turkey burger and parm cheese. She wrapped it up and heated it in the mic for me. I was surprised the meat was still very tender and juicy.
Snack: Wonderful Pistachios (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!