Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 2 -Day 7

Rest day for P90X
Elliptical- 400 calories burned


I had a choice to do XStretch or rest for P90X.  I chose rest. However I did burn 400 calories on my elliptical machine. I wish I had gotten a walk in but it rained pretty much all day here. I have been wanting some crepes since yesterday so I decided to make my own this morning. I can eat these all day they're so lite but I wouldn't dare. In the past I had always used the whole egg for my crepes but this time I only used the egg whites and almond milk. They were delicious.


Breakfast: 1 breakfast crepe -1/2 Tofurkey (I did not like these) chopped up, 2 egg whites, mushrooms, onions, spinach, 1 cup honey dew melon, 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: missed lunch on accident but grabbed a foil of energy mix (1/3 cup)
Dinner: 1 boneless chicken breast, 1.5 cups cauliflower, 1 cup green beans, 2 strawberry filled crepes for dessert
Snack: 1/2 bar semi sweet baker's chocolate





Breakfast crepe





Dinner

2 comments:

  1. Another P90Xer...

    And a new follower!! :)


    http://fitmama2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for viewing fitmama! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!