Friday, July 2, 2010

Road Trip!

Got a walk and bike ride in early this morning for one hour yay. I'm hitting the road headed to my hometown in NC to celebrate the 4th with mi familia for the weekend. There will be plenty of food, beverages, kids, water guns, fireworks, and my big toe in water (I can't swim). Although I won't be posting until I get back, I still plan to keep a record of all that I consume cause I am on a mission!

Hoping everyone has a GREAT weekend and I can't wait to read about it!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Let's hit the road! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I found your blog via http://edkdolce.blogspot.com/. Consider yourself followed. Have a great & safe 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silk worms taste nasty, let me just say that one time was enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!