Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week 8- Day 2

Core Synergistics
Walk/Run- 40 minutes
Bike Ride- 20 minutes
Elliptical-burned 200 calories



Still enjoying the Q&A Book. *excerpt*
The following fruits are high in sugar:
apples
bananas
cherries
dried fruits
figs
grapes
mangoes
pears
pineapples
pomegranate
prunes,
...just to name a few..


Breakfast: Fage topped with blackberries and mango slices



Lunch: last of the deli fresh shaved roasted turkey with cherry tomatoes, organic mixed greens, cucumber slices on 1 Flat Out FOLD It 5 grain flax bread/ 7 cherries



Dinner: 3 slices coconut curry Tempeh with 1/2 cup U.B. whole grain rice, red peppers, onions, 1/2 cup peas, with 1/2 slice Garlic Naan


I made a turkey pepperoni, mushroom, onion and red pepper pizza for my friend and I had a tiny taste.

Dessert: 1 deep chocolate vitamuffin


I'm beat.
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. All your food look so yummy! Thanks for sharing the tips about the fruit and krogers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bday advance, I would love to take a trip but I am trying to save because I want to go to Trinidad in Marchfor Carnival. I day at the spa is very doable though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the good stuff I need to eat in moderation. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, majority of the fruit I eat is on that list! I think I eat cherries and grapes everyday, time to cut back on them. Thank you for sharing that info!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!