Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week 9- Day 2

CardioX
Walk/Run- 1 hr


Woke up bright and early at the crack of dawn ready to hit the pavement for my walk/run and guess who was waiting downstairs....



Wow. I couldn't believe she was up so early and eating blue candy that turned her teeth and lips blue. I had to snap this photo and send to my mom and brother because normally MM doesn't open her eyes until after noon.
She rode her bike, snapped photos, and had me cracking up with her numerous jokes while I walked and ran. Great company, thanks MM. :) 

                                             
Glad I now know what I look like from the back. *Note to self- cover back next time. lol

Breakfast: crepes with raspberries, blackberries and fat free redi whip, 2 egg white omelet, 1 Morningstar veggie sausage on 1 Thomas whole wheat english muffin


Lunch: 1/2 pk oriental Ramen noodles with tofu


Dinner: *no pic* leftovers: 1/2 pc of fish, sweet potato fries and 1/2 serving of Bush's black bean fiesta (which I may never buy again, I'll stick with Bush's reduced sodium black beans when I'm rushed to grab canned goods)


Dessert: 1 Holey Donut 100 calorie bun


Hope everyone had a great day!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That's so fun that she came with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that she joined you! If my daughter doesn't have to get up for work, she can easily sleep until noon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so cute! That's cool that she was up and ready to go with you! How nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!