Monday, July 19, 2010

Weigh in #8

I have been super busy lately and on top of that hurt my left leg in the process. It's been hurting for a while and I continued to exercise on it without allowing it to heal. To make a long story short my Dr. advised me to take a break to allow it to heal. When I woke up Saturday morning the normal aching had subsided. I thought it was better so i decided to head downtown to the National Black Arts Festival to help out at a friends booth. Big mistake. I didn't even make it out of the parking deck. Once I started walking to the event the pain came back and with a vengeance. I could have cried right there in front of everyone in the deck but I fought back tears as I limped back to my car. Lesson learned. I've been pretty bummed out about it. I've only been able to do a few upper body workouts and crunches and crap. I weighed in this morning and thought surely that I had gained. To my surprise my weight remained the same. Happy that I was able to get this log in. I have so many blogs to catch up on tonight. Can't wait.

xoxo

                 sorry for the blur but I was in a hurry

7 comments:

  1. I went to the black arts fest every year in ATL... i miss Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz this would've been my first. I've lived here for 10 yrs and have never been able to attend due to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your leg feels better soon. Congrats on maintaining! its better than a gain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon

    did you set a new profile picture? looking very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melissa you are so right I had to make myself look at it that way!

    Thank you Karla and yes i changed my pic and thank you so much for the lovely compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about you leg. I hope it is better now. Don't let it get you down. I like that you did some modification. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!