Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 8- Day 4

Xstretch
Elliptical- burned 500 calories




Exercise was the least on my mind today and I can't wait to hit my pillow once I'm done with this post. I didn't fall asleep last night until after 3 am and had to be up at 6. Ugh.


Breakfast: Pomegranate Chobani, PB2 & 1 tbsp Smuckers  organic jam on 1/2 whole grain English muffin with flax seed



Lunch: 1 Applegate Farms chicken patty on one Earthgrain thin bun and 1 gala apple sliced with cinnamon


Dinner: Crunchy Asian Salmon (Ina/Barefoot Contessa recipe), broccoli, and 2 tbsps  (leftovers)UB whole grain rice


Snacks: 100 calorie cheez its, 1 deep chocolate vitamuffin


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you have a better sleep tonight, sleep isso important. Sweet Dreams ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!