Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 7- Day 5, 6, & 7 / Weigh In

Day 5- Walk/Run- 30 minutes


I had the best weekend with mi familia! My sisters and brothers are just plain crazy and I love it. I went there with plans to stay on task and eat clean. After several meats, pastas, and cakes passed my eyes I knew I was going to break. I finally agreed to enjoy what I wanted to eat and get back on task on Monday.

Fridays vittles:
Breakfast: Oikos caramel with too much flax seed


Lunch: 2 oz turkey sausage, 2 egg white omelet with spinach, 1 Earthgrain  thin bun & cantaloupe


Dinner: Rice noodles with chicken and veggies in curry sauce
                       I ate half of this container :/

Dinner was take out because it was quick and easy to take to the drive in. We went to see The last Airbender. Can you see the screen? I couldn't. This is how far back we were and this is all that I saw. I still had fun though.

On Friday I received this awesome award from both Melissa and LeeLee. How cool is that? Both of these ladies are great and I LOVE their blogs and can't wait to read their posts each week! They're also great supporters. Go check them out and see for yourself. As soon as I get it together I will post what I'm supposed to do with it. Thank you again ladies I really appreciate you! :)



Saturdays vittles & events
Breakfast: Oikos yogurt and banana -no pic
Lunch: none
Dinner:bbq pork ribs, whiting, tilapia, pasta salad and baked beans
I decided to stick with just a few items out of the variety and I ate every bite.


I asked one of the kids to bring me a small piece of cake and this is what was brought.
Cake sampler- red velvet, german chocolate, carrot cake & double fudge chocolate
They were all so moist and delicious and I'm glad I was so stuffed from dinner that I couldn't eat all of this.


The only exercise that I got in was some volleyball with the big boys. I had a blast and happy to say that the old girl still has it! I haven't played V-ball since high school but I wooped some butts on July 3rd. I also played horseshoes, badminton, and catch with the kids. The kids always flock to me. I guess because I'm a big kid at heart.
Me looking goofy with my niece and nephew-

 This little rascal here always has me cracking up lol


I had taken so many pics of the little rascals afterward I realized I didn't take any of the adults.


me , Harmony & mini me


Sundays vittles & events: (no pics for the vittles)
Breakfast: vitamuffin
Lunch snack: 100 calorie cheez its
Dinner: leftover ribs & pasta salad

We planned to go to Belue Farms in Spartanburg S.C. on Saturday but decided to wait until Sunday instead. This was going to be one of the hi-lights of my trip. I had a long list of items that I wanted to purchase numero uno being the free range meat. Big mistake. We drove all the way down there and they were closed on Sundays. :(
Now normally I am on top of things as far as checking for hrs of operation and directions and such but my mind was so clouded from excitement. I will definitely be back though.




On the way back we stopped at a fruit stand and brought back plenty of these so the trip was not a total bust:

When I returned home to GA late last night I felt stuffed and super tired. Before I went to bed I located a cleanse I had tried a while ago that ended in disaster.  When I purchased this tea a while back I immediately made a cup and sipped it to the last drop. I was confined to my home for 2 days. I couldn't understand what went wrong, this is just tea right, so I didn't need to read the directions. Ha! The directions clearly stated to steep the tea no longer than 2 minutes. I believe i steeped mine for almost 30 minutes because I was cooking dinner at the same time that day. THIS time I did it right. I made a cup before bed followed by a cup of peppermint tea as well and now I feel all better. :)



I weighed in this morning thinking surely I had gained a couple of pounds and prepared myself for it. To my surprise i stared down at this. 160 lbs is where I have plateaued for the past 4 years so I am so happy to see this. I weighed myself 5 more times just to be sure.



New measurements

5"2
Start Weight: 175
Highest Weight: 176
Current Weight: 159
Lowest Weight: 130
Goal Weight: 135
Waist: 29 1/2
Chest: 33 1/2
Hips: 41 1/2
Thighs: 25


Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. YEAHHHHHHHHHH! Excellent work! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, you look so pretty and the kids are too cute! Looks like you had a blast with your family. :-) Congrats on breaking your plateau, Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss and keep up with the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies and thank u for the compliment Melissa!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooop Whooop!!!! You Go Girl!!! Keep up your hard work! It's definitely paying off!!! The food in this post.... Lawd have Mercy!!! I would have been rolling out of there. The cake and fish looked so delicious! I would have torn it up!!! Keep on pushing!!! Have a great One!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pic of you and your niece & nephew---beautiful!

    I want to check out Belue Farms--Spartanburg is only an hr and a half from here and I get bored on the wknd---road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tiffany that's very sweet of you to say! I can't wait to take a trip to Belue Farms it looked amazing on the outside! Road trip indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!