Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 10 - Day 3

Shoulders & Arms, AbRipperX


Another busy day today but at least I managed to make breakfast thank goodness. I skipped lunch, not by choice. I wasn't hungry and forgot all about it because breakfast weighed on me like a ton of bricks!


Breakfast: 3 whole wheat pancakes & sliced strawberries ( I put cinnamon and truvia in the pancake batter so they were a little sweet)


Lunch: nada


Dinner: Morningstar Farms lasagna, salad w/ cherry tomatoes & garbanzo beans
                                           *I LOVE Morningstar Farms*


Dessert: BAD BAD BAD...... today was very stressful but this is no excuse I know..
    4 Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies & So Delicious peanut butter and chocolate ice cream



   xoxo                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!