Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 8- Day 6

CardioX (missed it yesterday)
Legs & back, Ab RipperX
Elliptical-burned 400 calories
Bike Ride- 45 minute cruise with mini me


Mini me decided to join me on my bike ride today. She told me that she had concerns that I wouldn't be able to keep up with her. Ah she is so funny..



Breakfast:  oatmeal (a bit modified)


Lunchtime snack: PB2 with cinnamon on 1/2 Thomas whole grain English muffin, & 1 plum



Mini me's lunchtime snack: 2 crepes with blackberries, fat free redi-whip, lemon sauce, cinnamon and mango slices
   I saw her status on facebook  "omg i luv my mom she makes the best snacks!"
                                             Made my heart smile :)


Dinner: REPEAT jambalaya -2 oz turkey sausage, 8 shrimp, onions, red & green peppers with white rice this time( i ran out of UB whole grain) with 1 small corn on the cob


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Like the new profile pic. So cute that she said that on FB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!