Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 8- Day 7

Rest day for P90X
Walk/Run- 45 minutes
Bike Ride- 20 minutes




Today was supposed to be my rest day but it felt so great outside early in the AM that I had to take advantage of it! The rest of my day consisted of mini me and Sashi both on my heels from room to room the entire day.





Breakfast: tblt and Chobani pom



 Lunch: 1 Monrninstar veggie italian sausage & 1 plum




Dinner: 1 big ole salad with feta and grilled spicy chicken & 1 corn vitatop



Dessert: 1 lemon filled holey donut ~ delicious! *sorry didn't take a pic*


Hope everyone had a great weekend & I can't wait to read about it!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your weight reduction. You meals look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your food looks great. I've had to get pretty creative with Morningstar meats. Some I love and some I can't choke down. Can't wait to try some of the stuff you have on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!