Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 4 - Day 3

KenpoX
Elliptical - 30 mins
Bike ride- 1 hr




For some reason I am finding it more and more harder to begin my walk in the morning. I mean the energy is not there at all like it was last week. I have been having less energy during my workouts as well. It frustrates me because I don't know what it is and what to do about it. I convince myself that once I eat breakfast and have my protein smoothie that will give me the energy that I need to burn but sadly no. My friend suggested drinking coffee but I am not a coffee drinker. *sigh* I'll be scanning a many blogs tonite to check out what others are doing to get their energy up/going.


Breakfast: 2 egg white omelet & 2 pcs turkey bacon on Ezekiel sesame bread - 1/2 cp protein smoothie
Lunch: chicken salad sammie & 1 cup of watermelon
Dinner: 2 shrimp tacos with salsa & black beans on brown rice
Snack: 1/3 cup energy trail mix, 1 Edy's fruit bar, 4 Keebler club crackers, 1 wedge laughing cow swiss cheese






4 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for trying to work out in the morning! I am a night workout girl and absolutely cannot do mornings but was reading the following post today and there may be some good tips for you!

    http://imanokie.com/2010/06/09/what-gets-me-out-of-bed/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those shrimp tacos looks delicious!!!! I love the food pics! I need to make my weekly menu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Going to the link now...thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that chicken salad sammie looks sooo good. glad i found your site...I was actually on Mimi's site and found you. I'm also on the weight loss train. It's hard...I'm more of a late afternoon exercising gal. I'll do mornings on the weekends only.
    ~Corie
    itsmytaste.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!