Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 6- Day 6

KenpoX
Walk/Run- 30 minutes
Bike Ride- 30 minutes


Happy to say that I did well when I went out on Friday night. Everyone noticed a weight loss so that made me feel really good.=)
Everyone had lots of questions and I found myself repeating "this is what worked for ME... so far" and "I am by far no expert, this is all new to me and I am learning".
When i arrived the food and drinks were flowing and I can't even lie I was so tempted.  Good lawd was I tempted, but I stood my ground and still ended up having a great time just laughing and hanging out like old times. I even gained a running and biking buddy for next week.





Breakfast: strawberry banana protein smoothie



Lunch: Tabatchnick vegetarian chili w/ 1/2 cup of brown rice & 1 corn Vitatop
                                          I couldn't wait to have this again.


Dinner: mushrooms, onions and swiss Jennie-O lean turkey burger & R.W. Garcia veggie chips
                                         *this is a bad pic but I was starving



Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Can't wait to read about it.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't feel great when people notice? I love that it really makes me feel good. Excellent job against the temptations. By the end of the the summer you will be at your goal, lookin sexier than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I'm glad you were able to stick to your own agenda!! That's a hard thing to do and I am glad you were able to do it!!! You Go Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!