Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 4 - Day 2

Core Synergistics
Elliptical- burned 250 calories


I talked myself out of my walk/run/bicycle ride this morning and promised myself that i would go in the evening. The evening came quick and I talked myself into going in the am. I am definitely going in the am. Core Synergistics was hard but I did the best that I could. Although it felt good to do something new. That is the best thing that I like about P90X, there is a mixture of many things. My shins and calves are less sore yay!
Earlier while out running errands I stopped by an associates home for a quick check in. She was laid off and was pretty down about it when I had spoken with her over the phone. Well some calls can be deceiving because she was pretty much in a great mood when I saw her today. She was in the middle of whipping up some pomegranate  martinis and offered me one in what looked like a fish bowl. I was so tempted and wanted one so bad but I am not ready to indulge just yet. 1 will become 2 and 2 would more than likely end up becoming 3.
:)


Breakfast: Morningstar veggie sausage, 2 egg white omelet, 1 Thomas whole wheat english muffin, 8 grapes
Lunch: Dannon vanilla greek yogurt, 2 squares Kashi cinnamon cereal crumbled, 1 apple, 1 peach, 1/2 cup cherries
Dinner: 10 sauteed shrimp and veggies (spinach, yellow & red peppers), 1/2 cup quinoa
Snacks: 1/2 square Bakers semi sweet chocolate, 4 Keebler club crackers, 1 wedge Laughing Cow swiss cheese, 1/2 cup O.S 100% unsweetened cranberry juice








On another note......Sashi is definitely an aficionado of TOFURKEY!!  Ewww...
Since first giving it to her on Sunday morning, she has been on strike and will not touch her regular dog food!

I finally gave in and chopped a half piece into smaller chunks.


 She is jumping up and down at this point. Lol.



At the end of the day I peek over and she still hasn't touched her regular food. Wow.


Hope everyone is doing well with their eating and exercising.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I liked Core Synergistics it was a great workout. you're doing very good - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!