Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 5 - Day 3

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & AbRipperX
Elliptical- burned 400 calories

Whew...what a day I had. I won't dwell on it. I'll just brush it off and start anew tomorrow.  Happy that I was able to at least get in my workout, as much as it sucked. Ever have one of those days where your workout just sucked? I mean you know it sucked and that you didn't give it your all?  That was my kind of workout. I don't know how I managed to burn any calories at all but my HRM sure says I did thank goodness. No walk or run today. The forecast in my area called for sprinkles and I was waiting for it but nothing...not one drop. I was really looking forward to it. There is a sign posted in my area for a 5k and for one sec I thought should I? Could I? Would I? No. I told myself "Vilese be realistic you are so not ready for that". Seeing that only motivated me more to do what I need to do to get in shape and learn to run. My day will come but it will not be June 19th.


Breakfast: 1/2 Larabar, TBLT & 1 cup of cantaloupe
Lunch: banana protein smoothie with cinnamon
Dinner: Sweet & Sour Chicken (Clean Eating Mag recipe) & 1 cup of brown rice
Snacks: 7 R.W. Garcia Spicy Thai chips







 
Next time I won't use as much soy sauce. Clearly doesn't look like the pic in the mag but it was decent.

5 comments:

  1. Be proud of yourself. The main thing is you worked out. YOu did it and you ate good! Keep it up!

    Thanks for the nice comments you made on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember a half assedworkout is better than noworkout at all! Maybe you can do the next one? I am thinking of signing up for one on July 3rd and I have only been tryiing to run for 3 weeks. I really want to try but I am so scared....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Melissa and thank you as well =)

    MissHaneefa July 3rd sounds like a better date to me. You should go for it. If I find one in my area in July wth I'm just gonna go for it too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of those workouts today!! It sucked! But at least you did work out...it counts for something! Do yo thang girl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't even fret over this, like Haneefa said "a half ass'd workout is better than no workout at all!" Shoot!! Put it in the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!