Monday, June 7, 2010

Week 4 -Day 1

Walk- 30 mins


I was supposed to begin my recovery week today but was too tired didn't have time. I drove 4 hrs to NC this morning to take mini me to my moms house. Lol my mom is so funny. When I gave her my new measurements over the phone yesterday she said "ew your hips are still huge". Before I knew it I said "duh, I lost 2 lbs not 20". Today she told my dtr to take that crap off of her lips (her piercings) and that she has messed up her hair for life (my dtr's hair was very long and she cut it, now it's medium length and very curly, beautiful ringlets um..just like my moms hair). She went on to tell us how when she was 17 she tried to straighten her hair with lard and messed it up.  I'm sorry..what??? LMBO.
I ate my packed lunch and 30 mins later I was back on the road headed back to GA. When I arrived home this evening I gave her a call to let her know that I was safe and sound. Before we hung up she told me that she noticed  I look firmer and to keep up the good work. Gotta love her. It was too late for me to go for a bike ride or another walk and honestly I am really tired. I thought dinner would give me strength but no. I will however make myself get on the elliptical for at least 30 mins before bed.

Oh I got a speeding ticket also before I even got out of GA.  Couldn't even argue with the officer. I thought my car had propellers for a minute there. He did reduce the speed because he said i was nice. Thanks officer but no paper would have been nicer. Oh well.



Breakfast: 1/4 cup of polenta, 9 shrimp with seasoning
Lunch: another of yesterdays chicken salad sandwich-same portion, 10 green grapes, 1/3 cup energy trail mix
Dinner: Gardein tuscan breast (rather tasty) with a tbspn of kraft fat free mozzerella, 1/2 cup quinoa
Snack: 1/2 cup of OS 100% unsweetened cranberry juice






1 comment:

  1. Argh what a bummer about the speeding ticket! Food looks and sounds delish though! I saw your weight loss below! Congratulations! You are absolutely fabulous!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!