Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 4 - Day 7

Elliptical- burned 600 calories


Today was my rest day but I got bored and hopped on my elliptical anyway.  I watched Man vs Food the entire time so my mind was on the show and not on my legs burning.


Breakfast: Greek yogurt w/Kashi cereal crumbled on top
Lunch: protein smoothie
Dinner: Spaghetti squash (topped with Smart ground ,Walnut Acres tomato & Basil sauce,& 2% mozzarella cheese), 1 ear of corn
Snacks: PB2, (7) R.W. Garcia spicy Thai chips, 1 vitatop









I wanted to make a lasagna with the spaghetti squash but I decided to keep everything separate since I'm practicing portion control  measuring everything.


I seasoned the smart ground with spices, onions and sweet red peppers


I used my measuring cups but this still was a large portion to me....but I ate every bite lol..mmm


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!