Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 5 - Day 4

Cardio X
Elliptical-burned 350 calories



I was supposed to do Yoga X today but as I mentioned before I hate it and prefer to do something high impact in its place. Today I chose Cardio X and it was a good workout. So far it's my favorite. I was a little stressed out earlier and got so busy that I forgot to eat breakfast. Thank goodness I had my morning snack though (1/2 Larabar) so I guess I can count that as a full breakfast...not. I'm about to head over to the trail for a minute to at least get one lap in before the sun goes all the way down. Hope everyone had a wonderful day!


xoxo


Breakfast: 1/2 Larabar
Lunch: banana protein smoothie
Dinner: 2 shrimp tacos (10 shrimp, 2 white corn tortillas,2 tablespoons pico de gallo and cilantro) 1 tbspn evoo
Snacks: 1 appleberry vitatop, (7) R.W. Garcia veggie chips




Only took a pic of dinner of course...lol

3 comments:

  1. Cardio is the best and great for burning fat. It took me a long time to enjoy yoga so I understand how you feel. I had to try about 5 different yoga instructor until I found the right one. Spinning is another great cardio class because it works the heart, hips, butt, and abs. Good luck and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to ask her where she got her shoes, someone else said the exact same thing! Thanks for your wonderful compliments it made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!