Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week 7- Day 2

Core Synergistics
CardioX
Elliptical- burned 400 calories


I woke up feeling much much better today thank goodness. I slept like a baby for a full 8 hrs. I set my alarm for 5:30 AM so that i could be up and out on the trail to meet my friend at 6 but........lol.  Normally I'm ready to get up by the time I've hit the snooze button 3 times. This time I must have subconsciously hit the dismiss button instead because I noticed the alarm was off when I finally did come to.  Luckily she brought a friend with her and they walked and jogged for an hour anyway. They got there around 7 ish and the sun was already high in the sky and beaming so kudos to them for running in the heat. Afterward she stopped by with presents!!

She brought me these
 I'm going to save the Bunny Fruit for my mini me because I may eat all of those in one sitting.

and this
How sweet is that??? All because I did something that I love. Cook! 
I cooked a few meals for her for the week because she swears she is not a good cook.

I can't wait to try out the Kettlebell but not until I'm done with P90X. She swears by it.



Breakfast: Pomegranate Chobani & 1/2 navel orange




Lunch: banana strawberry protein smoothie



Dinner: grilled chicken pita pocket ( 4 oz seasoned grilled  chicken breast, organic mixed salad, red onions, 6 organic cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp Fischer Weiser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle sauce) & 1 red apple with cinnamon
            Did I mention this was Pita pocket week for me? Oh yeah!

 Desserts are my weakness and I have been wanting some banana pudding for the longest time. I finally had to have it. Quick, easy and low fat.
 Reduced fat Nilla wafers, Jell-O Sugar free banana cream pudding, Fat free milk, small bananas, and Redi-Whip (normally I use the 5 calorie one but they were out)

 Since I measure my food, I decided to use these little dessert cups that I purchased for only a buck brand new at a yard sale some years ago. One of the great finds in my life because I've found all kinds of ways to use them over the years. I made 5 of these and had one for dessert tonight and it hit the spot.




 Hope everyone had a great day!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Those cups are perfect for portion control---good find there!

    Speaking of good finds---where did you find the Pom Chobani?? I have looked all over and can't find it. Boo!!

    Don't you love when friends are so appreciative of you cooking? Snacks and a Kettlebell? Not bad at all, I am jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the Pom Chobani at Publix here in GA. I'm finding that this flavor is always the first to be cleared off the shelves. My fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kettlebells are really fun. I have done a few moves with them at the gym and they really work your body, I think you are going to really like working with it. Thanks for all the comment, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! Oh My!!! I am going to jump through this screen to get at your food! I move on to my recovery week of P90X next week!! Keep up the great work and thank you so much for your much enjoyed comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!